Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Pzychosis1576Small Pzychosis 5y
Guild News

Heroic Warmaster Downed!!! Lets Clear this thing guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SPGNzNZZA&list=PL0A01BFCB09D1F825&index=2&feature=plpp_video
Small Pzychosis 5y
Pzychosis1302Small Pzychosis 5y
Pzychosis1321Small Pzychosis 5y
Guild News

Rise of the fire cat.....

Last but not least by any means the newest addition coming soon to the horde murlok hunter with a tamed fire cat!!!!
Small Pzychosis 6y
Pzychosis1320Small Pzychosis 6y
Guild News

Back to Buisness.

We killed him now put the game faces back on I want him dead on heroic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Teddy ninja edit: Boub at MMO-champ just put this upMist of Pandaria - Next expansion?
Small Pzychosis 6y
Pzychosis2398Member avatar small Lai 6y
Guild News

Another one down.

Gate Keeper bites the dust only 2 more standing in front of us and Rag lets get it done.
Small Pzychosis 6y
Pzychosis1294Small Pzychosis 6y
Guild News

Rhyolith, Shannox!

Both of these foes fell tonight to our mighty swords...and daggers...and bows...and paws... okay, you get my meaning. Rhyolith, although irritating in his mechanic, did produce a sense of accomplishment. Then we burned down Shannox and his little ...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1283Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

Firelands Guide is up

Learn2Raid's guide is up for everything barring Staghelm, and I've updated the Raids & Dungeons forum with their videos.~Teddy
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash2336Small Pzychosis 6y
Guild News

Jumping into Firelands

This week our guild managed to shred up Beth'Tilac in 4 attempts, in i think what most of us considered a interesting fight (good job Blizz!). I even got my normal BiS ring, happy paw-dance. On Thursday we went head to head with Lord Rhyolith, who...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1264Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

Tweaks

So, as I've been going through Heroic raid strategies, I wanted to streamline the guild forums and its information. Now, simply go to the Cata-raid guide subforum (inside the Raids & Strategies Forum), pick which raid you want to study, and al...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1275Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

Ala'kir down, Guild experience, winzors.

Last night we downed Al'akir, awarding us with titles, achievements, and a very pretty Reins of the Dark Phoenix. Now we truly are 1/13, and expect to be pushing good hardmode progression!Also, just hit Guild Level 25. As Pzy put it, "As the bigg...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1294Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

Nef Down!

Last night was our guild's first Nefarian kill, and we 2 shotted his ass. Then, we went int and killed H-Halfus (2nd time ever), then we cleared out BoT, and THEN went to Tot4W. We had a busy night after couple of weeks of wiping. Feels good to pu...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1258Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

OMG nef

Still going through the mechanics on Nef. He'll die soon- 11% on our last attempt. In other news: in 4.2, GP is going to be working on 1 particular boss overandoverandoverandover. More so than any others. Why, you ask? Because..."This time around ...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1251Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

So far..

Well, lately we've been pretty overwhelmed with RL events, so much so that we've lost a few team members. But we are soldiering on. Last night we did 5/6 BWD and then took a few attempts on Nefarian for practice. Tonight we're smacking face agains...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1304Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

Current Target: Nefarian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS9Ykg5Bz6MAfter a few rocky weeks of missing raiders and dps switches, Weekday Raid is taking a look at Nefarian 10 man normal. I expect us to 1 shot him accordingly....maybe i'm kidding. In all honesty, however, I ...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1352Small Ssunflash 6y
Guild News

Site Administration

Teddy's taking over site administration! /bearclawIf you have suggestions or comments or questions or thoughts or opinions or compliments or interesting stories, drop me a line either through the website or in game.BTW, in the news, Wed/Thur run i...
Small Ssunflash 6y
Ssunflash1276Small Ssunflash 6y
Pzychosis1578Small Pzychosis 6y
Pzychosis1304Small Pzychosis 6y
Pzychosis2367Small Dorasmus 6y
Pzychosis1303Small Pzychosis 7y